Skip to main content

Sesher Kobita: A Rendition


Can you hear the time passing by,
The chariot wheel's fleeting cry ....
Raising the heart beats of empty space,
Run over by the wheels, the stars weep, in disgrace...
O friend, that fleeting time, has consumed me in its rhyme....
Has dragged me on the chariot seat....
On a journey unknown,
courageously discreet...
Far far away from you....A thousand deaths I overcame...
A new beginning at its very peak...The chariot pace has blown
away my past name....
It is a point of no return...
If you still look far and try...
You wont recognise me....
Dear friend... Goodbye!
Sometime in leisure
under the wind and sky...
Sitting on the banks of memories , the night shall sigh...
The day when the tears of blossoms will hurt the sky...
In that moment try.....
To find the remnants of my heart...
And it will give you light, dreamy subtle and slight...
But its not a dream , its true...
Its my love, changeless, eternal for you ..
On change I float and drift apart...
On a journey in times tell tale..
O friend, farewell....
You have lost nothing at all...If you Immortalized me in idol...
if you please to worship my mortal self... Worship it , as
much....
I wont infringe through earthly touch...
I wont mix it with my tears...Your arrangements and all that
endears...
Yet tonight your compositions, my memories would sway..
I wont feel obliged or weighed...No matter how you try...
O friend...Goodbye
Dont mourn me ...I have work and space..
My vessel isnt empty.. To fill it, is my race..
Your anxious wait will give me great joy...
But for now I grant myself to him...
In good and bad...The one who sees me through eternal
forgiveness...That's my dream..
For what I gave you is yours for life...
Amidst love and strife...
You have it all, each moment , each gift big and small...
You are beautiful, you are rich...Your grants have far exceeded
my reach...
Your acceptance has indebted me too...
O friend.,adieu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beche Thakar Gaan

A Different Feel by Osibek Pal on Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 2:50pm  To, Manimanjari Sengupta THIS IS NOT A TRANSLATION OR AN INTERPRETATION OF THE SONG, ITS THE ENGLISH VERSION , OF " BECHE THAKAR GAAN" ORIGINAL VERSION BY ANUPAM ROY, WRITTEN IN THE SAME THEME, HOWEVER THERE ARE SOME OBVIOUS DIFFERENCES IN THOUGHT, FOR THE SAKE OF RHYME SCHEME, LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THIS VERSION...   Force me to forget a paintbrush..  And learn just light and dark..   Remember ,I wont comply...  Wont Pragmatise life, if you ask...     Banish me from your life's tell tale...  I wouldn't complain.... But ask me to justify my love...   I wouldn't , not if I am slain..     Cause, I have seen it all, known it all...  Quick sand, is not just for the beaches...  It has drained life, breath, blood and love,  let alone petty riches..     Cause, I have seen it all, known it all, tired dreams, losing rest,   In search of passion, my sleepy quest.  And yet, on my moi

Kicked By A Ketone....

ITS AS BLEAK AS THAT>>>> Ketones are driving me mad...Seriously...I have already spend 2 hours trying to get something in my thick head about the mechanisms of the Canizzaro rxn, but sadly my head refuses to absorb... Its been a long struggle since I woke up at 9 , to try and understand the basic details of this organics species ...And the struggle seems to get more and more hectic with each passing hour... I was so disgusted that I sat down blogging...trying to vent out some of the frustration.... Alcohols had been quite easy to digest , but somehow this chapter seems too dense to diffuse in... I am not yet very well aware of what dissolves a Ketone but I need to find it out soon enough , or else I see a dark road ahead.... There a doom looming over my afternoon activities, for it seems that this family of organic compounds is going feast on my free time... I sure need to get down into some serious business of try

Literature-- A LIVING LECTURE OF LIFE!!!

Well this is not in preparation, but rather as a curriculum of imagination, where every antagonistic thought begins as a rebel and ends up being a martyr. Humanity is the top most rung of the food chain, not just because of the 5 pound lump in the temple, but because man kind has been able to decode the basic aspects of progression in systematic steps, and approached an ideological and in genuine method of passing on knowledge from generations to generations. Literature is the projection of the human thoughts on paper, a method adopted to prevent oblivion of amenities and acumen gathered in a lifetime. Sometimes it is significant and sometimes obscure. A world would surely be a better place without literature, for without literature there won’t be The Gita or The Koran, without literature there will be no Bible and without literature there will be no definition of God. We all be in the same place, having the same ideas and even if they are differ