Skip to main content

Sokhi, Bhabona Kahare Bole?

I question thee with all my heart,
I question thee of thought...
I question thee why day and night,
You crave for love begot...
What is love, what is faith...
Is it pain and grief?
Is it tears or sorrow dear...
Is it sigh of grief...
Then why the quest, why the crave, why the need for more...
For what joy do they cry and cry...and believe happiness is in store...
Through my eyes all is nice..
See all new ... See all pure..
The bluish sky , the sparkling trees...
Moonlight still, is sad am sure..
They laugh they sing and
jump around ...
To feel the life and drop dead on ground..
The sense of pain, the sense of tear..
They realise none in all endear....
The flowers droop in smile and gay...
The moonlight gladly fades away
The stars they sink in oceans vast...
Yet the joy in their smiles last...
Peace I have a lot share...
Allow me to take good care...
The happy heart sings aloud...
Will soothe the pain , the dark shroud...
Everything will make thee sad..
A day you smile its not too bad...
the day is near when joy prevails.. 
Lets forget pain and all details....
and sing a song in cheer.
Lets question them , let ask them back...
What is thought... What is love...why is pain so dear ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beche Thakar Gaan

A Different Feel by Osibek Pal on Thursday, March 31, 2011 at 2:50pm  To, Manimanjari Sengupta THIS IS NOT A TRANSLATION OR AN INTERPRETATION OF THE SONG, ITS THE ENGLISH VERSION , OF " BECHE THAKAR GAAN" ORIGINAL VERSION BY ANUPAM ROY, WRITTEN IN THE SAME THEME, HOWEVER THERE ARE SOME OBVIOUS DIFFERENCES IN THOUGHT, FOR THE SAKE OF RHYME SCHEME, LET ME KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THIS VERSION...   Force me to forget a paintbrush..  And learn just light and dark..   Remember ,I wont comply...  Wont Pragmatise life, if you ask...     Banish me from your life's tell tale...  I wouldn't complain.... But ask me to justify my love...   I wouldn't , not if I am slain..     Cause, I have seen it all, known it all...  Quick sand, is not just for the beaches...  It has drained life, breath, blood and love,  let alone petty riches..     Cause, I have seen it all, known it all, tired dreams, losing rest,   In search of passion, my sleepy quest.  And yet, on my moi

Kicked By A Ketone....

ITS AS BLEAK AS THAT>>>> Ketones are driving me mad...Seriously...I have already spend 2 hours trying to get something in my thick head about the mechanisms of the Canizzaro rxn, but sadly my head refuses to absorb... Its been a long struggle since I woke up at 9 , to try and understand the basic details of this organics species ...And the struggle seems to get more and more hectic with each passing hour... I was so disgusted that I sat down blogging...trying to vent out some of the frustration.... Alcohols had been quite easy to digest , but somehow this chapter seems too dense to diffuse in... I am not yet very well aware of what dissolves a Ketone but I need to find it out soon enough , or else I see a dark road ahead.... There a doom looming over my afternoon activities, for it seems that this family of organic compounds is going feast on my free time... I sure need to get down into some serious business of try

Literature-- A LIVING LECTURE OF LIFE!!!

Well this is not in preparation, but rather as a curriculum of imagination, where every antagonistic thought begins as a rebel and ends up being a martyr. Humanity is the top most rung of the food chain, not just because of the 5 pound lump in the temple, but because man kind has been able to decode the basic aspects of progression in systematic steps, and approached an ideological and in genuine method of passing on knowledge from generations to generations. Literature is the projection of the human thoughts on paper, a method adopted to prevent oblivion of amenities and acumen gathered in a lifetime. Sometimes it is significant and sometimes obscure. A world would surely be a better place without literature, for without literature there won’t be The Gita or The Koran, without literature there will be no Bible and without literature there will be no definition of God. We all be in the same place, having the same ideas and even if they are differ